Terms of service
These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for use of this Site, terms and conditions relating to the Services and terms and conditions relating to the sale and purchase of Products on the Site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the Site and Services and the purchase of any Products on this Site will be subject to these terms and conditions.The information available on or through this Site, and the Services supplied via or in connection with this Site, (including the editorial material provided by Mothers kw experts), is intended as information only and does not constitute advice or medical advice. It is your responsibility to determine that the Products are suitable for you and it is not our responsibility to do so.
Where the Site or any Submission made by any user includes views, opinions, advice and recommendations, these views, opinions, advice and recommendations are not endorsed by us and we do not accept any liability on account of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or otherwise of such views, opinions, advice and recommendations.
We try to make sure that all information contained on the Site (and provided by us to you as part of any Services or Products) is correct, but the information is of a general nature and not intended to comprise of all the information relating to the subject matters referred to by the Site and therefore we do not accept any liability for any error or omission and exclude all liability for any action you may take or loss or injury you may suffer (direct or indirect including loss of pay, profit, opportunity or time, pain and suffering, any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising) as a result of relying on any information on this Site.
Our liability to you in connection with any Product purchased through the Website is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
By browsing the Site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions which relate to your use of the Site. You should check these each time you revisit the Site.
Cancellation rights for dispatched Products
If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 during the period set out below. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund.You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of any Products in the following circumstances:- where by reason of their nature (and the manner in which you have taken care of them) the Product(s) cannot be returned (for example, without limitation, any cosmetics which have been unpackaged and treated in any way that renders it no longer marketable to other customers due to health & safety or hygiene reasons); and/or- where the Product(s) have been customised to your chosen specifications.Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, which is when the contract between us is formed.If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail us before midnight on that day.
If you cancel your contract we will:
- Refund you the price you paid for the products. However, please note:- We are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop and when returning Products on which you have received any promotional or other discount the refund will only cover the price you paid.
- Refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
Make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- If you have received the product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
- If you have not received the product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.Please note that it can take up to 10 days for us to receive your return, depending on which service you use. Refunds are usually processed on the day of receipt, although it may take up to a further week for the amount to show in your account.
- Refunds in relation to Products may only be credited to the credit or debit card account originally used to make the purchase. If we are unable to put the refund through on this card or account for any reason, we will try to contact you to discuss alternative arrangements. If you used vouchers to pay for the product we may refund you in vouchers.
If a product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your contract:
- Then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the contract. If you do not return the Products within 14 days of your cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the Products, at which point a new purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order at the price set out on the Site;
- If you have returned the products to us because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of the products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
As you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this clause or anything else in these Terms.
Some deliveries may not be as speedy as usual right now due to a high demand. We apologize for any inconvenience.
WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING TIMELINES?
Mothers kw currently offer delivery for all orders in Kuwait. To offer you the best of our collection, we source products from different locations. While we offer next day delivery for most of our products, the products we source from other locations will be delivered to you within 5 to 8 days. We often source your favorite products from different locations so to ensure that we get your items to you as quickly as possible.
CAN I DELIVER TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES?
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer delivery to multiple shipping addresses within the same order. If you would like to have some items delivered to a different address, you can place two separate orders to different delivery addresses.
WHY IS MY DELIVERY DELAYED?
We work hard to ensure that you get your order delivered as promised. But sometimes due to high volumes of orders, we are unable to send your order in time. In these cases, you will be notified via email of the estimated delay. If you are facing a delay with an order and require assistance or an update, you can get in touch with us and we will provide you with an update within 24 hours.
CAN I CHANGE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR AN EXISTING ORDER?
We cannot accommodate a change in address after your order has been shipped. However, if you do need to change your delivery address, please contact us right away and our customer care team will update you on whether there’s time to make the request before shipping.
DO YOU OFFER INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING?
Unfortunately we currently do not offer shipping to destinations other than the Kuwait.
DO YOU CHARGE A SHIPPING FEE?
Mothers kw currently charge 1 KD delivery for all orders in Kuwait.